Saturday, April 30, 2016

Artsadd

I just found this really new site called artsadd.  http://www.artsadd.com/store/ozias

Its really small and not that much fish in the big sea, if you know what I mean.

I really like the platform, and what I like the most, the same as I loved with zazzle, is that you dont have to create the exact size for the product, it automatically fits the products when you upload it.

The cons is that the site appears very slow.  I mean slow.  I also dont believe they have a forum, something that I really like to get a little social with the other designers, so you kind of feel your out there alone.

another con is that I cant organize my store.  So it starts with the newest designs vs products with different designs on it.

all and all,I think Ill stick it out.  I have noticed some people sold a few things, as there is a number next to their icon which says how many sales they had.  I currently have 0...lol.    

But if you have some free time, go check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting