Sunday, May 8, 2016

Graphic vs Illustration

I have been working around the clock on my graphic design site.  It's more for business owners vs personal, that is why I changed the name to Si Tu Graphics.   I found my graphics and illustrations started to get a little meshed together so I opened a separate shop.

I realize its a tough field, but I will learn from others and try to get my work out there.   I will continue with my regular illustration art shop.    But I am thinking 2 is better then one.  At least thats what I am hoping for.

I have been a graphic designer for as long as I can remember, and to be honest, I dont get too much fulfillment out of it, but as they say, what ever pays the bills.

But Im trying to see if I can get some commissions from business owners looking for pens, business cards, stationary, mugs, and whatever else they may need to start their own business.

So I am going solo, so we will see how it goes.

On a good note, I sold 100 Mothers Day Brunch invites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting